No one can deny that 1.15 billion active Facebook users with a 21 percent increase in usage over the past 12 months is something to ignore.
RECOMMENDATION #!: If you are not “on” Facebook, STEP UP! Get a personal profile so that you search, explore and be in the know!
RECOMMENDATION #2: Getting a Business FanPage is like being listed in yellow pages or in the phone book. If you’re not there, you are no longer relevant to some segments of the population.
Second biggest social network. Though ignored by many, many agree that people are more curious how to use it. Most speculate that it will be EVEN MORE IMPORTANT with easy integration of all gmail accounts / google products.
RECOMMENDATION: Set up your business profile. Simple things like having your profile pic, email and phone number are openly searchable in ANY person’s gmail account getting you found quicker. Doing “shares” of your posts in Google Profiles automatically get emailed to your CIRCLES; an equivalent of doing a blast email / email blast without any set-up!!!
Simplicity. Fast. News breaking qualities. By far the single most important feedback / comment creating & generating tool for customer service to sales to network updates to reaction.
RECOMMENDATION: We can teach you everything from account development, cultivating followers, proper use of hashtags, starting conversation and moderation conversations.
LinkedIn has been my favorite platform since the beginning. At first just a CV / Resume building opportunity has become a platform for sharing my client list and affiliations.
RECOMMENDATION: Explore Groups and consider starting one. You’ll quickly discover that facilitating the conversation as administrator generates more than just feedback and interest!
5. YouTube and 6. Vimeo
YouTube…. (and VIMEO)…. get those videos created and find ways to make them go viral. That has been the single goal of millions of people gaining their 15 seconds to fame. I have many friends who do that professionally and will be unveiling my list of top notch directors who are avail for hire!
Instagram… 100% photo sharing and simple captions.
Think Mashables’s Beginner’s Guide rocks. No need to reinvent the wheel there – CLICK HERE – http://mashable.com/2012/05/29/instagram-for-beginners/
READ MORE on my take on PINTEREST: http://broekmancomm.com/how-to-use-pinterest/
Pinterest helps people collect and organize the things they love. You create boards showcasing things that you like. Each board tells a unique story about what we care about. People can FOLLOW your boards whos pins they like (like yours!). A pin could be a gift, receipt, quote, picture of a desired place to visit or place of interest. If you add the “Pin it Button” to your website, other people can use it to pin your stuff to their Pinterest board. 😉 Then lots more people can REPIN those things or click back to your website adding to NEW DISCOVERY!
I recently embraced the use of VINE for marketing promotions, PR and business development. I’m the type of guy that can always find a way to make something practical, but VINE for the 30-something marketer…. definitely out of the box. READ MORE HERE – http://broekmancomm.com/vine-promotions/
What is Vine? Vine is a mobile service that lets you create and share short looping videos. Videos you post to Vine will appear on your Vine profile and the timelines of your Vine followers. Posts can also be shared to Twitter or Facebook. (straight from Vine’s website (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170317 – yes, Twitter owns VINE!). For more, check out the FAQs!!!!
Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything … Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors to your theme’s HTML. Let’s compare this to WORDPRESS as a blog.
Read More »
SEO is real strength of ours. We have a proven track record with SEO basics as part of our WordPress Website Development projects. We follow many benchmark best practices, but also have successful experience with deploying plugins to strengthen site content, communicate better with bots, yield better search engine results and get 1st page ranking quickly. We offer a number of ways to do “after market” SEO basics to pick up where other wordpress installations have left off with those inexperienced. Our core focus is to yield some natural great ‘organic search’ strength in the short term and, with some real investment in search engine optimization / SEO programs, we can let the “science” lead us through the long haul!
The best way for me to demonstrate my success in achieving results is to have you search literally in Google, Bing or Yahoo any of the below mentioned key words. Strength depends on the zip code and state, but generally speaking I have been on 1st page guaranteed for ANY of these words, if not top position! Please feel free to ping me or email me if that’s not the case in your area! (Within a week of getting your challenge, we’ll hopefully move up!).
- Customer base / DNA analysis
- Key Word Analysis (research, reconnaissance, recommendations)
- Comprehensive Website Analysis & Audit
- Analysis of Statistics (tracking visitors) and marketing intelligence reports
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Optimization – content, copy, keywords and images
- Basic SEO new website best practices
- Search Engine submittals
- Link Building programs / back-link creation
- Social Media SEO Strategies & Profile Development
- Online PR Optimization
- Blog Development & Thought Leadership
- Target audience / channel marketing & SEO
MARKETING, BRANDING & CORPORATE IDENTITY
- brand marketing coach – #2 – in less than 24 hours! competitive word, we go up and down. there as of 3/15, 3/20
- branding marketing coach – #3 – in less than 24 hours!
- corporate identity campaigns – #1
- corporate identity campaign – #4
- brand community and publicity strategy – #5
- corporate image campaigns of 2013 – #6
- branding campaign workplan – #7
- companies offering pr, branding, business development, marketing – #5
- do we lead with branding campaign or website? – #6
SOCIAL MEDIA, COMMUNICATION & TOOLS
- Blast email program – #1
- Blast email programs – #1
- Blast email campaigns – #3
- blast email – #7 (ahead of constant contact and emma)
- facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ – #5
- how to roll back to wordpress 3.4 – #5
- how to use jotform – #5
- godaddy checking your email – #6
- communications website – #1
- real estate publicity – #1
- real estate pr – #3
- real estate public relations – #1
- realtor publicity – #1
- publicity real estate – #1
- publicity launch real estate – #1
- pr firms real estate – page 1-2
- best publicist real estate – #1
- best publicist real estate los angeles – #1
- NY real estate publicity – #2
- real estate publicity new york – #2
- public relations for real estate consultants – #1
- real estate publicity events – #2
- pr consulting for real estate – #1
- graphic designer expertise real estate – #2 and #3
- texas real estate publicist – #1
- Realtor Marketing Business Development Consultants – #1
- publicity launch new master planned community – #1 and #2
- realtor public relations plan – #3
- how to work public relations into real estate – #7
- pr consultants 90077 – #2
- real estate publicist – #6 or #8
- branding social page for real estate – #4
- Synagogue Branding – #1
- Jewish community marketing – #1, #2 and #4 (#1 for 4 years)
- Marketing to the jewish community – #1, #5, #6 (#1 for 4 years)
- Jewish Marketing Agency – #1, #3
- Jewish marketing – #2
- Jewish marketing consultant – #2
- marketing strategy jewish clients – #2
- jewish community grants – #7
- jewish marketing plan – #6 and #7
- Google “communications websites” – #1
- Google “b.c.” or “bc” –
- Google “broekman partner”
- Google “godaddy email on iphone” – #6 along with ONLY godaddy links