Ever wanted to learn how to do basic HTML? Learn the principles that will empower you to manage your own website or blog?
Don’t necessary want all the responsibility, but would love to learn the principles of managing?
Well, Jeremy Broekman has just the right amount of patience to teach just about anyone
how to overcome their fear of BREAKING THE CODE and learning the principles of managing it.
As part of our engagements in website development, we always try to teach our clients the
principles so that when errors happen things can be fixed pretty easily with a basic understanding.
Interested? Use our contact form and we’ll let know you when the next class fills up!
COURSES can be conducted online using Join.me, GoToMeeting screen-sharing technology combined with a conference call! If you are a Greater Los Angeles or OC local, Broekman can meet live in person!
- How to Use WORDPRESS – $85.00/hour
- Basics of html – $85.00/hour
- 2-hour private one-on-one session – $150.00 flat fee
- Private training for marketing & communication department – prices range per person
- Beginners Crash course – $275-
- Intermediate Crash course (have basic skills, but want to go to next level) – $350-
- Become a Website Developer (ready for the whole lot!) – $850-
Delivering marketing firepower, brand strategy and promotional might for CORPORATE IDENTITY PROGRAMS.
Since 2000, we’ve successfully created brand management programs, identity campaigns, creative platforms and style guides.
We understand that our clients sometimes need guidance, copy, messaging & direction – the plan; and others, they need the deliverables and marketing collateral.
We listen to what you want and deliver what you need.
Producing top notch design work and execute campaign concepts is just part of the big picture. We just make things happen with our infectious enthusiasm, our will to to immediate action and our passion to serve. We Tap creativity and Export identity while Manifesting brand strategy & marketing initiatives.
IDENTITY CAMPAIGN DELIVERABLES:
- Discuss Business Development.
- Who are we targeting? Who are our customers? Past? Present? Who do we want our customer to be? What’s the DNA of that individual?
- Discuss strategies and marketing avenues.
- Develop Logo and style guide with different variations and uses ranging from email, web, print, social media, powerpoints, badgets and more!
- Develop Business Collateral. Business cards, letterhead, envelopes and website landing page.
- Business Development Collateral. Listing Presentation. Download Example. PowerPoint Presentation Download Example. SlideShare account & presentation . Online Brochures. Sales collateral.
- New Website or rebranding.
- Develop social media campaigns – FACEBOOK fanpage, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc. We’ll find the right mix of tools that fit your approach to your target audience.
- Marketing Collateral – Brochures, Postcards, Sell sheets, Flyers, Catalogs, CD/DVD artwork.
- Develop Direct Mail program.
- Develop Blast Email campaigns.
- Develop PR Collateral – Press Kits, EPKs, PR campaigns.
Advantages of working with me?
- It’s RARE when you can get someone who can do BOTH web and print design… let alone someone with sales, publicity, communications and marketing background in one.
- People work with me because of my personality.
- People work with me because they KNOW I am talented (execution just validates)
- People work with me because they know that I follow through and can help them execute things that take them so long to accomplish
- Marketing guy first along with creative guy
- People work with me because I have a track record
- I have a toolbox and skills that are flexible with any industry, company – I morph and adjust myself to their needs
- People work with me because of my top 10 values
- Traditional business man with out of the box creative mix
- Balance between Integrity/Hard-working and Creative
- Loyalty/Respect… they know they will be taken care of “Got your back”
- Confidence/Charisma/Humor – in addition to being very real (New York tough, LA cool, good values, chill guy, yet professional)
- Help people create their legacies and their legends
- Knowledge/Intellect – got a really great toolbox
- Connection – I survey them and I get them, I tap into what they want, Sometimes takes time to nurture, but when I build, I build….
- Comfort – Easy to work with
- Responsible – very. Work long on underpromising and overdelivering
- Worth – establishing value for clients
RATES & PROGRAMS – Please contact us and we’ll be happy to do a free consultation and give you a proposal based on your preliminary scope of work!
Read More »
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT + MODERATION.
Brand Management & Online Marketing
Online PR & Publicity
Social Media Campaign Development
Networking & Moderation
Community Engagement Marketing
Author Social Media Plan.
From Situation Assessment & Analysis to Development.
(Company History, Competitive Analysis, Products, Sales, PR, Style Guides,
Annual Reports, Brochures, Marketing Collateral, etc.). SWOT analysis. Present Findings.
where site is listed or mentioned online), and existing social media campaigns.
ensure brand security (own brand name/domain). Level of completion on 100+ sites.
Analysis of Landing pages.
guide (if one doesnt exist, we create). Voice – see past communication messaging
documents if any (will develop moving forward).
and methodology to response. Existing Editorial Calendar? How we publish information.
Evaluation of likes, tweets, shares, Linkedin statuses, etc.
Industry News? Schedule or Plan? Messaging document? Style Guide?
in place? Wrap-up? Reporting?
views, referring links, entry/exit links, keywords, etc.). Collaboration between
Web Development, SEO and Social Media Manager? ROI highly dependent on this.
Online Chat? We’ll evaluate what’s missing and what can be done to improve.
Execute Social Media Plan.
Develop Code Book, Pre-Flight Arrangements, Terms of Service, Style Guide and Messaging Documents to allow flexibility in engagement.
o Develop Code Book. Flexibility. Engagement. Empowerment.
Develop code book with a detailed plan of what we are doing, what we agree to execute and where we want to be. Need certain level of flexibility to make lateral and vertical moves quickly. While prioritizing the plan, sometimes window are created that we can capitalize if we have prior approval and can run with the ball. Determine LEGIT and not-legit parameters.
o Develop Pre-Flight Arrangements.
Green may mean go, but there are levels of approval we agree on for certain agenda items and other layers of approval for social media profile development to work smoothly (at all hours of the night).
o Terms of Service.
Agreed upon terms for how we handle giveaways, how we handle negative feedback. How we handle positive feedback, how we go back to management with critical action items, etc. Ultimately business & legal affairs sets this agenda, but there is a negotiation to get best terms possible for SM.
o Style Guide.
Use of logo. Use of fonts. Colors. Monikers. Taglines. All the obvious stuff. How we position and brand. Must keep this consistent throughout. And correct those places where errors may exist.
o Messaging Documents.
Ideally, we’ll go week to week with a concerted effort ensuring that messaging/content used for our Advertising and PR is being utilized and leveraged strategically with social media & online marketing.
o Success linked to Internal Coordination.
Strong desire to coordinate with Brand Manager, VP of Marketing, Web Developer, Key programmers, SEO manager, PR Manager, and Sales Manager. Ideal team will work closely together. Can work independently, but have seen most success when it’s collaboration.
Social Media Consulting.
How do we drive traffic? Desired outcome? Position brand?
Big shout out Brian Solis & JESS3 who, since 2008, continues to develop The Conversation Prism, a visual map of the social media landscape. Find the latest version here: https://conversationprism.com/ click to enlarge!
Define & Launch.
:: Profile development, coaching and consulting
:: Facebook FanPage Strategy, Development, Campaigns and Execution
:: Twitter Strategy, Development, Campaigns and Execution
:: Advertising campaign development and management via social networks
:: Viral marketing campaigns
:: Content Management Systems (CMS) (developing editable websites using …WYSIWYG editors!)
:: Blog development and management (WordPress, MoveAble Type, Blogger, …Blogspot)
:: Social Video Consulting & Distribution (YouTube, MySpace, TubeMogul)
:: Search Engine Optimization – Organic and Paid!
:: Forums & Community Building
Track the Results.
o Site Analytics.
Traffic visitation statistics. Core visitors (uniques vs. returning), Bounce rate. Length of visit. Page view depth. Popular pages. Referring links. Entry/exit links. Keywords. Search engine programs.
o Blast Email Tracking.
Visitation track core statistics of delivery, bounces/errors, opens, click thrus, specific call to action links, etc.
o SEM Tracking.
o SEO Tracking.
o Online Marketing Analysis.
Collaboration between Web Development, SEO and Social Media Manager.
o Create Baseline Report.
Provide weekly/monthly updates on use of website and the above!
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT– YOUR ROI!!!
Coaching & Training.
BROEKMAN communications would love to be your partner.
1. Short term & long term engagement approaches.
3-6 months is average start.
2. Training Department, Team or One-on-one approach.
1-month is not uncommon.
Daily and Weekly rates available depending on hours
3. Speaker or Seminar approach
Example 1: recently did 1-Day Seminar for 14 employees
ALL-IN intensive teaching everything from Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WordPress Blog
Development to moderation strategy & tailored consulting
Example 2: Speaker Fee for 225-person staff retreat. Did 2.5 hour
Presentation through Lunch & Learn with intensive 1hr Q&A.
RATES DEPEND ON NEEDS & COMMITMENT.
Sample Strategic Statement.
By developing a comprehensive, strategic Social Media & Online Marketing plan, we will be in a better position to:
•Capture greater fan ‘market share’ through effective marketing and promotion via social networks, online efforts and events;
•Initiate community involvement, sponsorship, outreach programs and other acts of good will to gain local recognition in key core markets;
•Distinguish from your “competitors” by Developing strategic partnerships with key industry leaders & organizations that compliment our mission;
•Promote unpublicized success and capitalize/leverage experience
•“Tell The Story” more effectively to clients and media as well as Garner greater coverage of key news stories;
•Showcase YOU as cause-related thought leader in the Industry;
•Engage fans and prospective fans through more targeted promotions;
•Enhance referral fan sites and create partner relationships;
•Collaborate making public ambassadors in a more meaningful way for mutual publicity;
•Position you for more speaking engagements and guest appearances; and,
•Monetize your site and social networks with targeted opportunities
Sample Consulting Role.
o Asset & Advisory Role to Senior Staff, Admin & Marketing
o Be a soundboard to ideas and act as an advisor to marketing & PR team
o Play role of Creative Director or Brand Manager to help punch up collateral development, powerpoint presentations, DVD/movie presentations, websites, etc.
o Provide brainstorming and marketing plan development ideas to department heads
o Assign under-performing territories not covered actively by Sales and Showrooms…. Were little sales exist and let me drive Business Development in test markets!
o Creation of ambassador program (referral based program) through brokers and key managers
Read More »