I’m always looking for tools to help my start-up clients and entrepreneurs. I’m certainly not new to doing domain searches and looking up social media handles (i.e. going to Facebook to see if the new desired company name already exists as a Company Facebook fanpage or if someone grabbed the custom URL – facebook.com/companyname).I recently was introduced to HappyName.com, and am QUITE HAPPY about.
HappyName.com makes searching easy. It checks for
- Domain availability (versus GoDaddy.com)
- Toll Free number matching name
- Facebook “social handle” / name availability
- Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest “handle” availability
- One can even do a free US Trademark search
Very impressive Jamison Hill. Very impressive indeed.
Questions? Contact Jamison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More »