PINNACLE ESTATE PROPERTIES, INC.
13+ year partnership since June 2005.
- Oversee Creative, Graphic Design & printing for 11-office 1000+ real estate agency
- Corporate identity for company including corporate and individual agent listing presentations.
- 2018 Listing Presentation pending
- PR for 4 office openings + 20th Anniversary Campaign.
- Developed Estate Division brand
- Established 2016 new logo and style guide.
- Established new 2016 corporate signage program.
- Developed monthly company-wide training of online marketing, social networks, and company initiatives.
- Developed corporate and individual agent listing presentations, including recent 2016
new listing presentation.
- 1000+ direct mail campaigns.
- Handled all business cards for 500+ agents including design (100s of variations) plus printing.
- Responsible for 45 recruitment campaigns re-branding Pinnacle.
- Managed 20th Anniversary campaign plus grand opening of 2 offices.
Marketing Director & Graphic Designer for hire for OFFICE & AGENT CAMPAIGNS
* Managing your brand
* Developing a marketing plan for your farm or sphere
* Design time
* Social Network consulting
* Website design/programming
Starting at $85.00 per hour
Typical Starter DESIGN portfolio includes:
– Logo development
– Business Card
– E-letterhead for word and powerpoint
– Farm & Sphere campaigns including
-Postcards Design, Print and Mail
…..a. Just Listed
…..b. Just Sold
…..c. Door Hangers – Door Knocking – Missed You
…..d. Open House collateral
…..e. Drops and Market Evaluations
…..f. Brochures & Flyers
VIEW some of our work
• Business Cards CLICK HERE
• Buck Slips
• Greeting Cards
• Website Landing Page(s)
• Listing Presentations
• PowerPoint deck
• SlideShare Profile Development
• Facebook FanPage
• Linkedin Profile Development
• Twitter Profile Development
• Sell Sheets
• Presentation Folders
• Farming Campaigns
• Market Evaluations
• Door Knocking
• Commercial Developers
• ICSC Members
• Retail Shopping Centers
• Pinnacle Estate Properties Inc.
• Keller Williams
• Coldwell Banker
2016 Pinnacle Estate Properties Listing Presentation
2016 Pinnacle Signage Identity
Image Gallery Coming Soon.Read More »
BROEKMAN communications brings an incredible impact to start-ups, small businesses and non-profits we assist. For over 12 years, BROEKMAN communications has been one of the leading providers of consulting and coaching services to small and medium sized businesses. We help people and organizations unleash their creativity; we empower people and walk them through the process.
We assess a prospect’s issues and opportunities, and deliver a roadmap for the improvement of the business’ performance and profitability.
We see the big picture and we apply our best marketing plan and the best foot forward.
We work with local entrepreneurs to address their own specific needs, using proven methodologies to identify problem areas and uncover opportunities for the client company.
Local, Regional Focus
While the majority of our clients are in close proximity to Southern California, we have numerous regional, national and internationally clients that we learn from.
While we have served a broad cross-section of industries, we’ve really honed in on helping start-ups, retail, real estate, entertainment, education, financial services, professional services, technology and non-profits.
Next Level Ready?
- Ideal clients will be open to exploring collaboration in a team environment throughout the brief assessment process.
- BROEKMAN will bring their professional experience and client will bring their best listening / hearing game to explore ALL elements of a SWOT analysis (exploring Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Possess good communication skills so that we can work through the push and pull of the development of our approach, and ultimately of a tailored marketing/branding plan for your organization.
- Be open to new ideas and creativity. Some new paths open new doors. AND, revisiting tried paths, sometimes yields different (and often better) results when done right.
- Position requires limited travel to a computer, Skype, email, cell, text and/or telephone, but BROEKMAN is open to building physical meetings into our process.
- Collaboration is 100% performance based. What you put in is what you get out. Energy invested, creativity/marketing power earned. 🙂