We’ve seen a surge in proposals from referrals. There are many common variables to our collaborations.
Below we have compiled a quick preliminary scope of work list that any good digital marketing agency should provide to tease “THE WORK” that lies ahead as a team!
DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Preliminary Scope of Work PROPOSAL =====
Brand Activation Set-up.
- Audit, Assessment & Intake Interview
- New Logo Development
- Business Card Development
- Develop e-Signature email + e-Letterhead
- Facebook Fanpage Development
- LinkedIn Profile Development
Dedicated Website Brand Development.
- Research and Acquire domain matching brand and with search engine optimization (SEO) potential
- Set-up hosting and install WordPress
- Acquire WordPress theme that provides current and future functionality/design
with ability for growth, integration of tools, expansion, serviceable by theme author, etc.
- Create Site Map / Table of Contents and Website Menu- Create landing pages with strategic content
- Include Security Protocol package to minimize any hacking and seal website
- Include Website Analytics & SEO package to maximize website search success
- Determine rich keywords and SEO friendly terms to maximize impact
- Complete a “Googlization” of the site including Google Webmasters Tools, Google My Business set-up, Gmail account set-up, Search Console integration, Google Analytics set-up an integration, etc.
- Onsite SEO package to get us started – Yoast Plugin, sitemap submissions, per page optimization
- Offsite submissions and SEO – back-links included
- Ensure Social Sharing integration – FB like, promote on Linkedin, tweet, etc.
Lead Generation Program
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
(minimum 2-3 hours to develop together). Marketing can and SHOULD include other elements including website banner advertising, key organization/business-to-business/trade advertising, sponsored email advertising, sponsored advertising via social media channels, influencer marketing, blog advertising.
- Social Media channel marketing
Including specific campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Slideshare, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Vimeo, etc.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
Strategy, copy writing, keyword selection, image/asset collection and set-up of accounts.
- Facebook Set-up
Minimum 3-4 hours set up first campaign with 3-4 rotating ads/variations. Requires Facebook Ad Budget – minimum $100/wk – $400/mth
- Google set-up
Minimum 5-6 hours set-up campaign with 40 keywords and variations of ads). Requires Google PPC Ads Budget – minimum $400/mth
- Blast Email Marketing.
List cultivation. Design email blasts. Oversee distribution. Report Opens/Clicks. Monitoring leads/website visitors. Determine Return on Investment (ROI) AND Return on Engagement (ROE)
- Direct Mail targeted campaigns. Could include EDDM (direct to door) marketing.
Strategy, Design, Print & Oversee Fulfillment.
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
Who Are We?
Digital Marketing Agency specializing…
• MARKETING & BRANDING – CAMPAIGNS & STRATEGY •
• ADVERTISING • PR, PUBLICITY & PROMOTIONS • SOCIAL MEDIA •
• WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT • SEO • SEM • PAY-PER-CLICK •
• LEAD GENERATION • IN-BOUND MARKETING • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT •
What We Do
MARKETING & BRAND MANAGEMENT
Build & repackage brands leveraging integrity/history making them relevant, viable and competitive.
We transform brands and professionalize corporate culture. We bring visionary creative services. We encourage collaborative environments. We tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership & management and translate that vision into tangible results.
Brand Design & Management. We bring savvy ‘studio branding’ tactics, corporate marketing/PR initiatives, visionary creative services, and solid BizDev optics/perception-building tools to take you to the next level.
BRAND ARCHITECTURE & STRATEGY
Marketing Director + Publicist + Social Media Director + Creative Director/Graphic Designer in ONE
Delivering high end high impact marketing firepower, brand strategy, creative identity platforms and promotional might for luxury companies throughout U.S., Europe, Costa Rica and Middle East. We will redesign your corporate identity – from logo, business card, website and social profiles to setting virtually all your print collateral, advertising, investor relations, public relations & digital collateral needs.
CORPORATE IDENTITY PROGRAMS.
Since 2000, we’ve successfully created brand management programs, identity campaigns, creative platforms and style guides. We understand that our clients sometimes need guidance, copy, messaging & direction – the plan; and others, they need the deliverables and marketing collateral. We listen to what you want and deliver what you need.
We build successful brands.
We make things happen with our infectious enthusiasm, our will for immediate action and our passion to serve.
We Tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership, management & marketing leaders through situation assessments, creative briefs, recon and research.
We then export your corporate identity while manifesting brand strategy & marketing/PR initiatives.
You walk away with a strategic creative platform / a visionary launch pad to drive your business.
It’s RARE when work with a firm that can handle digital marketing and design/printing/traditional marketing well… let alone an agency with with sales, publicity, communications and marketing background in one.
IT IS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION
As a publicist and communication/branding specialist, this is our daily mantra.
RATES & PROGRAMS – Please contact us and we’ll be happy to do a free consultation and give you a proposal based on your preliminary scope of work!
Did you know? We also….
LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE RETREATS
We are charismatic connectors, motivational speakers, master networkers, change facilitators & innovation creators.
We create opportunities for your team to think together, collaborate effectively and team build. Effective strategic leadership through charismatic, direct, clear, concise and assertive communication practices. Effective feedback. Strategic planning. Team building. Your management/leadership team will achieve a greater sense of personal buy-in, purpose and passion to drive the business successfully into 2018 and beyond.Read More »
At the crossroads of strategy and return on engagement/return on investment, BROEKMAN communications delivers strategic brand and identity campaigns. We’ve worked with 100s of clients over a nearly 20 year period. As tech-savvy, innovative and hard-working GenXers at heart coupled with the drive, motivation, determination and persistence of hit-the-ground-running prove-yourself 20-somethings, we’ve got the perfect combination to help entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses and start-ups take things to the next level.
- Brand development / activation – new logo, website, showcase portfolio/services & all that goes with it
- Repackage organization – new leadership, new board, new direction or turnaround
- Lead generation – take business to next level with new funnel & short/long term tactical campaigns
- Digital Marketing – Social media mix plus pay-per-click advertising plus online PR
- Positioning & messaging – yes and, we can handle the implementation like practitioner pros
- Creative & design – graphic design, logo design, collateral design, advertising design, book layout & design, etc.
- Website Design & Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – expert onsite and offsite services
- Digital Advertising – expert Google PPC, Facebook PPC, social media PPC & banner advertising designed for results (website traffic, facebook likes, post promotion, awareness building, film launch, album launch, book launch, speaker for hire promotion, etc.)
- Business Consulting – from business development consulting to board retreats designed to build clarity, cohesion and team building for success
- Public Relations, Publicity & PR – founder started as entertainment publicist for Universal Studios and field publicist for dozens of studios
We’re happy to chat! Call 818-212-9201 or email Jeremy@BroekmanComm.com to discuss collaboration.Read More »
Using Facebook with WordPress
When we want to really track how Facebook ads are performing on websites we manage and get a deeper understanding of our audience interaction and, of course, determine success of campaigns…. getting a pixel installed on your site will LINK that advertising from Facebook with your website’s visitor traffic information.
The below steps are from Facebook directly. I will be marking up with layman’s terms here and there shortly. 🙂
Original Source: https://business.facebook.com/business/help/881403525362441?helpref=faq_content
Why should I use a Facebook pixel?
Reach the right people
Find new customers on Facebook, Instagram and the Audience Network. Optimize your ads for people likely to buy after they’ve visited your site. Learn more.
Measure the results of your ads
Understand the sales and revenue that resulted from your ads. Find out what data you can see from your Facebook pixel page.
Create a Facebook pixel
To get started, you’ll need to create Facebook pixel that you can place on your WordPress site.
- Go to your Pixels tab in Events Manager.
- Click Create a Pixel.
- Click Create in the box that appears to finish creating your pixel.
You’ve now created a Facebook pixel. Follow the steps below to place your pixel on your website.
Download Facebook for WordPress extension
Once you’ve created a Facebook pixel, follow these steps to download a file with your Facebook pixel information that you’ll next upload to your WordPress site.
- Go to the Pixels section in Ads Manager.
- Click Set Up Pixel.
- Click Use an Integration or Tag Manager.
- Click WordPress.
- Click the Download link.
Upload Facebook for WordPress extension
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click Plugins then Add New in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Choose File and select facebook-pixel-for-wordpress-pixel-[your_pixel_ID].zip.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
Once you’ve successfully setup your pixel, learn how to start running ads on Facebook using conversion optimization and tracking.
Find new potential customers with a conversions ad
Create a campaign using the Conversions objective to attract new visitors to your website. You can create audiences that look similar to people who have taken actions you care about (like signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase).