At the crossroads of strategy and return on engagement/return on investment, BROEKMAN communications delivers strategic brand and identity campaigns. We’ve worked with 100s of clients over a nearly 20 year period. As tech-savvy, innovative and hard-working GenXers at heart coupled with the drive, motivation, determination and persistence of hit-the-ground-running prove-yourself 20-somethings, we’ve got the perfect combination to help entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses and start-ups take things to the next level.
- Brand development / activation – new logo, website, showcase portfolio/services & all that goes with it
- Repackage organization – new leadership, new board, new direction or turnaround
- Lead generation – take business to next level with new funnel & short/long term tactical campaigns
- Digital Marketing – Social media mix plus pay-per-click advertising plus online PR
- Positioning & messaging – yes and, we can handle the implementation like practitioner pros
- Creative & design – graphic design, logo design, collateral design, advertising design, book layout & design, etc.
- Website Design & Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – expert onsite and offsite services
- Digital Advertising – expert Google PPC, Facebook PPC, social media PPC & banner advertising designed for results (website traffic, facebook likes, post promotion, awareness building, film launch, album launch, book launch, speaker for hire promotion, etc.)
- Business Consulting – from business development consulting to board retreats designed to build clarity, cohesion and team building for success
- Public Relations, Publicity & PR – founder started as entertainment publicist for Universal Studios and field publicist for dozens of studios
We’re happy to chat! Call 818-212-9201 or email Jeremy@BroekmanComm.com to discuss collaboration.Read More »
Prevent loss of data after a hacker or purely to calm your only paranoid nerves.
While the Google Drive desktop app does do some backup, Google Drive itself is vulnerable to data loss just like the next organization.
If you are a Google Apps user like me, you also probably wondered (or not) – how do I back that up every once in a while? Surely I’m protected right? RIGHT?!?!?
Well, there are some awesome tools.
Google Drive backup tools and software
Google’s in-house tool for creating one-off exports of your data in different Google services, Google takeout is a serviceable means of creating a manual, one-time Gmail backup. Google takeout creates a .zip file of all your Gmail messages in the MBOX data format, which you can then manually re-import to your Gmail account if any data is lost.
Whereas Google Takeout, Backupify Snapshot and Backupify Migrator are all viable choices for one-time Gmail backup or Gmail migration tasks, enterprise-grade Gmail business continuity and Gmail disaster recovery plans require automatic, recurring Gmail backup and restore solutions. That’s where Backupify for Google Apps comes in.
Backupify for Google Apps backs up all your Gmail accounts (along with Google Drives, Google Calendar, Google Contacts and Google Sites) up to three times per day, and allows one-click recovery of Gmail messages. These Gmail backups occur automatically, without oversight, every day — freeing administrators from the tasks of creating regular manual Gmail backups, and ensuring that all Gmail data is backed up and available for recovery at all times.
Backupify for Google Apps is the best Gmail backup solution money can buy.
We’ve had solid good experience with Google Apps.
We’ve been using Google Apps for BROEKMAN communications since they launched, and it’s really helped
our team work faster and more efficiently. We think you’ll also benefit from trying it out for your business.
* Fast email. Searchable. Archivable. Uses Gmail interface but is customizable.
* Fast on all devices (iphones, ipads, etc.) if you set-up email as IMAP not POP mail!
* Integrates with all their products
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Gmail for professional email,
Drive for online storage, Hangouts for video meetings, Calendar for scheduling and Docs
for editing files. We get things done using any device we choose.
If you’re interested, check out this link:
I can also send you a coupon that saves you $10 per user for the first year, so just let me know and I’ll provide details.
With Google Apps, I focus less on IT and more on what I love to do. I hope you can benefit as well.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
What is Google Apps?
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organizations around the world count on Google Apps for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
Here are some highlights:
Business email for your domain
Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as email@example.com. Gmail’s simple, powerful features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more. Your data always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.