Category Archives: Google
With the new Google My Business app, it’s easier than ever to manage your Business Profile and connect with your customers in new ways.
Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
– Respond to reviews, message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
– Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
– Upload photos, create enticing offers and share what makes your business unique.
– See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
– Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
– Manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing.
|Click below to download the app:|
Read More »
We’ve seen a surge in referrals asking for proposals. We therefore created this page to help with intake interviews and preliminary scope of work to determine what tactics are key to our collaboration.
Below is a quick preliminary scope of work list to guide our collaboration.
- Transform brands and professionalize corporate culture.
- Encourage collaborative environments.
- Facilitate process that taps into your creativity, getting into the heads of your leadership & management, and translate that vision into tangible results.
DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Preliminary Scope of Work PROPOSAL =====
Brand Activation Set-up.
- Audit, Assessment & Intake Interview
- Situation Assessment
- Competitive Analysis
- Stakeholder / Client DNA Analysis
- New Logo Development
- Business Card Development
- Develop e-Signature email + e-Letterhead
- Facebook Fanpage Development
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Audit, Assessment & Intake Interview
Dedicated Website Brand Development.
- Research and Acquire domain matching brand and with search engine optimization (SEO) potential
- Set-up hosting and install WordPress
- Acquire WordPress theme that provides current and future functionality/design
with ability for growth, integration of tools, expansion, serviceable by theme author, etc.
- Create Site Map / Table of Contents and Website Menu- Create landing pages with strategic content
- Include Security Protocol package to minimize any hacking and seal website
- Include Website Analytics & SEO package to maximize website search success
- Determine rich keywords and SEO friendly terms to maximize impact
- Complete a “Googlization” of the site including Google Webmasters Tools, Google My Business set-up, Gmail account set-up, Search Console integration, Google Analytics set-up an integration, etc.
- Onsite SEO package to get us started – Yoast Plugin, sitemap submissions, per page optimization
- Offsite submissions and SEO – back-links included
- Ensure Social Sharing integration – FB like, promote on Linkedin, tweet, etc.
Lead Generation Program
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
(minimum 2-3 hours to develop together). Marketing can and SHOULD include other elements including website banner advertising, key organization/business-to-business/trade advertising, sponsored email advertising, sponsored advertising via social media channels, influencer marketing, blog advertising.
- Social Media channel marketing
Including specific campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Slideshare, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Vimeo, etc.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
Strategy, copy writing, keyword selection, image/asset collection and set-up of accounts.
- Facebook Set-up
Minimum 3-4 hours set up first campaign with 3-4 rotating ads/variations. Requires Facebook Ad Budget – minimum $100/wk – $400/mth
- Google set-up
Minimum 5-6 hours set-up campaign with 40 keywords and variations of ads). Requires Google PPC Ads Budget – minimum $400/mth
- Blast Email Marketing.
List cultivation. Design email blasts. Oversee distribution. Report Opens/Clicks. Monitoring leads/website visitors. Determine Return on Investment (ROI) AND Return on Engagement (ROE)
- Direct Mail targeted campaigns. Could include EDDM (direct to door) marketing.
Strategy, Design, Print & Oversee Fulfillment.
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
Who Are We?
Digital Marketing Agency specializing…
• MARKETING & BRANDING – CAMPAIGNS & STRATEGY •
• ADVERTISING • PR, PUBLICITY & PROMOTIONS • SOCIAL MEDIA •
• WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT • SEO • SEM • PAY-PER-CLICK •
• LEAD GENERATION • IN-BOUND MARKETING • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT •
What We Do
MARKETING & BRAND MANAGEMENT
Build & repackage brands leveraging integrity/history making them relevant, viable and competitive.
We transform brands and professionalize corporate culture. We bring visionary creative services. We encourage collaborative environments. We tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership & management and translate that vision into tangible results.
Brand Design & Management. We bring savvy ‘studio branding’ tactics, corporate marketing/PR initiatives, visionary creative services, and solid BizDev optics/perception-building tools to take you to the next level.
BRAND ARCHITECTURE & STRATEGY
Marketing Director + Publicist + Social Media Director + Creative Director/Graphic Designer in ONE
Delivering high end high impact marketing firepower, brand strategy, creative identity platforms and promotional might for luxury companies throughout U.S., Europe, Costa Rica and Middle East. We will redesign your corporate identity – from logo, business card, website and social profiles to setting virtually all your print collateral, advertising, investor relations, public relations & digital collateral needs.
CORPORATE IDENTITY PROGRAMS.
Since 2000, we’ve successfully created brand management programs, identity campaigns, creative platforms and style guides. We understand that our clients sometimes need guidance, copy, messaging & direction – the plan; and others, they need the deliverables and marketing collateral. We listen to what you want and deliver what you need.
We build successful brands.
We make things happen with our infectious enthusiasm, our will for immediate action and our passion to serve.
We Tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership, management & marketing leaders through situation assessments, creative briefs, recon and research.
We then export your corporate identity while manifesting brand strategy & marketing/PR initiatives.
You walk away with a strategic creative platform / a visionary launch pad to drive your business.
It’s RARE when work with a firm that can handle digital marketing and design/printing/traditional marketing well… let alone an agency with with sales, publicity, communications and marketing background in one.
IT IS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION
As a publicist and communication/branding specialist, this is our daily mantra.
RATES & PROGRAMS – Please contact us and we’ll be happy to do a free consultation and give you a proposal based on your preliminary scope of work!
Did you know? We also….
LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE RETREATS
We are charismatic connectors, motivational speakers, master networkers, change facilitators & innovation creators.
We create opportunities for your team to think together, collaborate effectively and team build. Effective strategic leadership through charismatic, direct, clear, concise and assertive communication practices. Effective feedback. Strategic planning. Team building. Your management/leadership team will achieve a greater sense of personal buy-in, purpose and passion to drive the business successfully into 2018 and beyond.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]Read More »
At the crossroads of strategy and return on engagement/return on investment, BROEKMAN communications delivers strategic brand and identity campaigns. We’ve worked with 100s of clients over a nearly 20 year period. As tech-savvy, innovative and hard-working GenXers at heart coupled with the drive, motivation, determination and persistence of hit-the-ground-running prove-yourself 20-somethings, we’ve got the perfect combination to help entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses and start-ups take things to the next level.
- Brand development / activation – new logo, website, showcase portfolio/services & all that goes with it
- Repackage organization – new leadership, new board, new direction or turnaround
- Lead generation – take business to next level with new funnel & short/long term tactical campaigns
- Digital Marketing – Social media mix plus pay-per-click advertising plus online PR
- Positioning & messaging – yes and, we can handle the implementation like practitioner pros
- Creative & design – graphic design, logo design, collateral design, advertising design, book layout & design, etc.
- Website Design & Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – expert onsite and offsite services
- Digital Advertising – expert Google PPC, Facebook PPC, social media PPC & banner advertising designed for results (website traffic, facebook likes, post promotion, awareness building, film launch, album launch, book launch, speaker for hire promotion, etc.)
- Business Consulting – from business development consulting to board retreats designed to build clarity, cohesion and team building for success
- Public Relations, Publicity & PR – founder started as entertainment publicist for Universal Studios and field publicist for dozens of studios
We’re happy to chat! Call 818-212-9201 or email Jeremy@BroekmanComm.com to discuss collaboration.Read More »
Prevent loss of data after a hacker or purely to calm your only paranoid nerves.
While the Google Drive desktop app does do some backup, Google Drive itself is vulnerable to data loss just like the next organization.
If you are a Google Apps user like me, you also probably wondered (or not) – how do I back that up every once in a while? Surely I’m protected right? RIGHT?!?!?
Well, there are some awesome tools.
Google Drive backup tools and software
Google’s in-house tool for creating one-off exports of your data in different Google services, Google takeout is a serviceable means of creating a manual, one-time Gmail backup. Google takeout creates a .zip file of all your Gmail messages in the MBOX data format, which you can then manually re-import to your Gmail account if any data is lost.
Whereas Google Takeout, Backupify Snapshot and Backupify Migrator are all viable choices for one-time Gmail backup or Gmail migration tasks, enterprise-grade Gmail business continuity and Gmail disaster recovery plans require automatic, recurring Gmail backup and restore solutions. That’s where Backupify for Google Apps comes in.
Backupify for Google Apps backs up all your Gmail accounts (along with Google Drives, Google Calendar, Google Contacts and Google Sites) up to three times per day, and allows one-click recovery of Gmail messages. These Gmail backups occur automatically, without oversight, every day — freeing administrators from the tasks of creating regular manual Gmail backups, and ensuring that all Gmail data is backed up and available for recovery at all times.
Backupify for Google Apps is the best Gmail backup solution money can buy.
We’ve had solid good experience with Google Apps.
We’ve been using Google Apps for BROEKMAN communications since they launched, and it’s really helped
our team work faster and more efficiently. We think you’ll also benefit from trying it out for your business.
* Fast email. Searchable. Archivable. Uses Gmail interface but is customizable.
* Fast on all devices (iphones, ipads, etc.) if you set-up email as IMAP not POP mail!
* Integrates with all their products
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Gmail for professional email,
Drive for online storage, Hangouts for video meetings, Calendar for scheduling and Docs
for editing files. We get things done using any device we choose.
If you’re interested, check out this link:
I can also send you a coupon that saves you $10 per user for the first year, so just let me know and I’ll provide details.
With Google Apps, I focus less on IT and more on what I love to do. I hope you can benefit as well.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.
What is Google Apps?
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organizations around the world count on Google Apps for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
Here are some highlights:
Business email for your domain
Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as email@example.com. Gmail’s simple, powerful features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more. Your data always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.