Ever find your EMBED CODE disappears the next time you are in VISUAL MODE and you have to keep copying/pasting over & over again in TEXT?
Yep, me too.
SOLUTION: Install the free WordPress Jotform Plug=in! Works PERFECTLY!
1. Install the plug-in via dashboard
3. Went to settings and JotForm Integration to enable “caching” of forms
4. Went to my respective pages & posts where I had the embed code….
and replaced with this SHORT CODE an open bracket “[” then “jotform id=XXXXXXXXXXXX” and then a close bracket “]”
WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!!!
Adding Forms to WordPress
Last Update: December 17, 2012 (COURTESY OF JOTFORM.COM)
1. On “Setup & Embed” tab on the toolbar, click on “Embed Form” button.
3. Copy the code provided.
4. On a WordPress “Add New Page” page, click on “HTML” tab above post textarea.
5. Paste the code into the HTML area.
That’s all. Thanks to Patrick Rauland for this very useful JotForm WP Plugin.