Malibu Lumber Yard
Creative Director for Malibu luxury shopping center.
Responsible for managing all marketing and creative for new luxury shopping center off Pacific Coast Highway and Cross Creek Road.
* Designed shopping center logo and identity program.
* Developed way-finding and graphics & signage program, including getting City of Malibu approval. Designed Monument, Pylon and Directory Signage.
* Supported grand opening with marketing collateral & PR services.
* Managed numerous freelance marketing / pr / social media projects. In-house Private Consulting – “supplementary” to ad/pr agencies.
* Collaborated with numerous players over the years including real estate companies managing Tenant Representation as well as Retailers.
* Initially hired by Brett Thornton of TDGcorp as Project/Construction Manager and General Contractor.
* Then hired by Weintraub Real Estate Group to expand role.
Malibu Lumber Yard is a 32,000 sq.ft. upscale boutique outdoor lifestyle retail shopping enter Located in the beautiful beach community of Malibu California That features a mix of national, regional and local upscale retail and restaurant tenants. Opened May 2009. Tenant list includes •James Perse •Intermix •Maxfield •Alice and Olivia•J Crew •Ever •Tory Burch •Theory •Adriana Shamaris •Chip & Pepper •Crumbs •A Tropical Affair •Il Cono Gelato •Bernie Saffire Salon and •Insurrection.
OTHER REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE