One thing that sets us apart is that we are approach you as a partner. From the beginning with we are 100% transparent and open in our collaboration. We don’t “protect” ideas strategically or for future financial gain. Just the opposite! We come from a place of a desire to serve. We are NOT just a marketing and PR agency…. we have Deep experience and passion for helping people, helping non-profits, helping those without resources go to the next level.
Any referral (available upon request) will tell you that without prep from us!
With a central focus on balancing multiple stakeholder audiences (from balancing executive director & office manager strategies with board member politics to respecting clergy creative vision and understanding lay-leadership wishes and distinguish from a donor’s distinct desires), we build highly innovative, creatively-designed, future-facing, socially-integrated, technologically advanced modern websites, to ensure that YOU will be in a better position to:
- Leverage and Showcase YOUR role as local/regional community player/leader;
- Increase awareness of YOUR brands, leadership and programs;
- Capture greater “member share” with enhanced image, effective marketing/promotion;
- Improve community engagement with improved visibility/brand recognition;
- Further distinguish YOU from your “competitors”;
- Garner greater membership retention and improve YOUR engagement;
- Enhance referral of YOU through social media networks and increase likelihood of engaging “ambassadors” in a more meaningful way; and,
- Set the stage for YOUR marketing plan with an improved brand.
With over 10 years experience in developing and managing synagogue membership software, including Membership Management Services’ MM2000, Rakefet, Chaverware, ShulTools, Tools4Shuls, Donor Perfect, Blackbaud’s, Raiser’s Edge and other member/donor user interfaces, BROEKMAN communications is a strong partner to assist with the integration of new Membership & Donation developments and be a support system to the implementation team.