Tag Archives: advertising for non-profits
Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com.
Eligibility | Program Details | Testimonials | Apply today
Join the program
Get further, faster. Apply to the Google for Nonprofits program.
Members will gain access to premium Google products and support, including:
- Google Ad Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube for Nonprofits: Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, and more.
- Google Earth Outreach Grants: Free licensing for Google Earth Pro and Maps API for Business.
- Google Apps for Nonprofit: Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits
- One Today by Google: Free access to a mobile fundraising platform.
- JOIN NOW: http://www.google.com/nonprofits/join/