Tag Archives: brand strategy
At the crossroads of strategy and return on engagement/return on investment, BROEKMAN communications delivers strategic brand and identity campaigns. We’ve worked with 100s of clients over a nearly 20 year period. As tech-savvy, innovative and hard-working GenXers at heart coupled with the drive, motivation, determination and persistence of hit-the-ground-running prove-yourself 20-somethings, we’ve got the perfect combination to help entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses and start-ups take things to the next level.
- Brand development / activation – new logo, website, showcase portfolio/services & all that goes with it
- Repackage organization – new leadership, new board, new direction or turnaround
- Lead generation – take business to next level with new funnel & short/long term tactical campaigns
- Digital Marketing – Social media mix plus pay-per-click advertising plus online PR
- Positioning & messaging – yes and, we can handle the implementation like practitioner pros
- Creative & design – graphic design, logo design, collateral design, advertising design, book layout & design, etc.
- Website Design & Development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – expert onsite and offsite services
- Digital Advertising – expert Google PPC, Facebook PPC, social media PPC & banner advertising designed for results (website traffic, facebook likes, post promotion, awareness building, film launch, album launch, book launch, speaker for hire promotion, etc.)
- Business Consulting – from business development consulting to board retreats designed to build clarity, cohesion and team building for success
- Public Relations, Publicity & PR – founder started as entertainment publicist for Universal Studios and field publicist for dozens of studios