No one can deny that 1.15 billion active Facebook users with a 21 percent increase in usage over the past 12 months is something to ignore.
RECOMMENDATION #!: If you are not “on” Facebook, STEP UP! Get a personal profile so that you search, explore and be in the know!
RECOMMENDATION #2: Getting a Business FanPage is like being listed in yellow pages or in the phone book. If you’re not there, you are no longer relevant to some segments of the population.
Second biggest social network. Though ignored by many, many agree that people are more curious how to use it. Most speculate that it will be EVEN MORE IMPORTANT with easy integration of all gmail accounts / google products.
RECOMMENDATION: Set up your business profile. Simple things like having your profile pic, email and phone number are openly searchable in ANY person’s gmail account getting you found quicker. Doing “shares” of your posts in Google Profiles automatically get emailed to your CIRCLES; an equivalent of doing a blast email / email blast without any set-up!!!
Simplicity. Fast. News breaking qualities. By far the single most important feedback / comment creating & generating tool for customer service to sales to network updates to reaction.
RECOMMENDATION: We can teach you everything from account development, cultivating followers, proper use of hashtags, starting conversation and moderation conversations.
LinkedIn has been my favorite platform since the beginning. At first just a CV / Resume building opportunity has become a platform for sharing my client list and affiliations.
RECOMMENDATION: Explore Groups and consider starting one. You’ll quickly discover that facilitating the conversation as administrator generates more than just feedback and interest!
5. YouTube and 6. Vimeo
YouTube…. (and VIMEO)…. get those videos created and find ways to make them go viral. That has been the single goal of millions of people gaining their 15 seconds to fame. I have many friends who do that professionally and will be unveiling my list of top notch directors who are avail for hire!
Instagram… 100% photo sharing and simple captions.
Think Mashables’s Beginner’s Guide rocks. No need to reinvent the wheel there – CLICK HERE – http://mashable.com/2012/05/29/instagram-for-beginners/
READ MORE on my take on PINTEREST: https://broekmancomm.com/how-to-use-pinterest/
Pinterest helps people collect and organize the things they love. You create boards showcasing things that you like. Each board tells a unique story about what we care about. People can FOLLOW your boards whos pins they like (like yours!). A pin could be a gift, receipt, quote, picture of a desired place to visit or place of interest. If you add the “Pin it Button” to your website, other people can use it to pin your stuff to their Pinterest board. 😉 Then lots more people can REPIN those things or click back to your website adding to NEW DISCOVERY!
I recently embraced the use of VINE for marketing promotions, PR and business development. I’m the type of guy that can always find a way to make something practical, but VINE for the 30-something marketer…. definitely out of the box. READ MORE HERE – https://broekmancomm.com/vine-promotions/
What is Vine? Vine is a mobile service that lets you create and share short looping videos. Videos you post to Vine will appear on your Vine profile and the timelines of your Vine followers. Posts can also be shared to Twitter or Facebook. (straight from Vine’s website (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170317 – yes, Twitter owns VINE!). For more, check out the FAQs!!!!
Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything … Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors to your theme’s HTML. Let’s compare this to WORDPRESS as a blog.
Read More »
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT + MODERATION.
Brand Management & Online Marketing
Online PR & Publicity
Social Media Campaign Development
Networking & Moderation
Community Engagement Marketing
Author Social Media Plan.
From Situation Assessment & Analysis to Development.
(Company History, Competitive Analysis, Products, Sales, PR, Style Guides,
Annual Reports, Brochures, Marketing Collateral, etc.). SWOT analysis. Present Findings.
where site is listed or mentioned online), and existing social media campaigns.
ensure brand security (own brand name/domain). Level of completion on 100+ sites.
Analysis of Landing pages.
guide (if one doesnt exist, we create). Voice – see past communication messaging
documents if any (will develop moving forward).
and methodology to response. Existing Editorial Calendar? How we publish information.
Evaluation of likes, tweets, shares, Linkedin statuses, etc.
Industry News? Schedule or Plan? Messaging document? Style Guide?
in place? Wrap-up? Reporting?
views, referring links, entry/exit links, keywords, etc.). Collaboration between
Web Development, SEO and Social Media Manager? ROI highly dependent on this.
Online Chat? We’ll evaluate what’s missing and what can be done to improve.
Execute Social Media Plan.
Develop Code Book, Pre-Flight Arrangements, Terms of Service, Style Guide and Messaging Documents to allow flexibility in engagement.
o Develop Code Book. Flexibility. Engagement. Empowerment.
Develop code book with a detailed plan of what we are doing, what we agree to execute and where we want to be. Need certain level of flexibility to make lateral and vertical moves quickly. While prioritizing the plan, sometimes window are created that we can capitalize if we have prior approval and can run with the ball. Determine LEGIT and not-legit parameters.
o Develop Pre-Flight Arrangements.
Green may mean go, but there are levels of approval we agree on for certain agenda items and other layers of approval for social media profile development to work smoothly (at all hours of the night).
o Terms of Service.
Agreed upon terms for how we handle giveaways, how we handle negative feedback. How we handle positive feedback, how we go back to management with critical action items, etc. Ultimately business & legal affairs sets this agenda, but there is a negotiation to get best terms possible for SM.
o Style Guide.
Use of logo. Use of fonts. Colors. Monikers. Taglines. All the obvious stuff. How we position and brand. Must keep this consistent throughout. And correct those places where errors may exist.
o Messaging Documents.
Ideally, we’ll go week to week with a concerted effort ensuring that messaging/content used for our Advertising and PR is being utilized and leveraged strategically with social media & online marketing.
o Success linked to Internal Coordination.
Strong desire to coordinate with Brand Manager, VP of Marketing, Web Developer, Key programmers, SEO manager, PR Manager, and Sales Manager. Ideal team will work closely together. Can work independently, but have seen most success when it’s collaboration.
Social Media Consulting.
How do we drive traffic? Desired outcome? Position brand?
Define & Launch.
:: Profile development, coaching and consulting
:: Facebook FanPage Strategy, Development, Campaigns and Execution
:: Twitter Strategy, Development, Campaigns and Execution
:: Advertising campaign development and management via social networks
:: Viral marketing campaigns
:: Content Management Systems (CMS) (developing editable websites using …WYSIWYG editors!)
:: Blog development and management (WordPress, MoveAble Type, Blogger, …Blogspot)
:: Social Video Consulting & Distribution (YouTube, MySpace, TubeMogul)
:: Search Engine Optimization – Organic and Paid!
:: Forums & Community Building
Track the Results.
o Site Analytics.
Traffic visitation statistics. Core visitors (uniques vs. returning), Bounce rate. Length of visit. Page view depth. Popular pages. Referring links. Entry/exit links. Keywords. Search engine programs.
o Blast Email Tracking.
Visitation track core statistics of delivery, bounces/errors, opens, click thrus, specific call to action links, etc.
o SEM Tracking.
o SEO Tracking.
o Online Marketing Analysis.
Collaboration between Web Development, SEO and Social Media Manager.
o Create Baseline Report.
Provide weekly/monthly updates on use of website and the above!
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT– YOUR ROI!!!
Coaching & Training.
BROEKMAN communications would love to be your partner.
1. Short term & long term engagement approaches.
3-6 months is average start.
2. Training Department, Team or One-on-one approach.
1-month is not uncommon.
Daily and Weekly rates available depending on hours
3. Speaker or Seminar approach
Example 1: recently did 1-Day Seminar for 14 employees
ALL-IN intensive teaching everything from Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WordPress Blog
Development to moderation strategy & tailored consulting
Example 2: Speaker Fee for 225-person staff retreat. Did 2.5 hour
Presentation through Lunch & Learn with intensive 1hr Q&A.
RATES DEPEND ON NEEDS & COMMITMENT.
Sample Strategic Statement.
By developing a comprehensive, strategic Social Media & Online Marketing plan, we will be in a better position to:
•Capture greater fan ‘market share’ through effective marketing and promotion via social networks, online efforts and events;
•Initiate community involvement, sponsorship, outreach programs and other acts of good will to gain local recognition in key core markets;
•Distinguish from your “competitors” by Developing strategic partnerships with key industry leaders & organizations that compliment our mission;
•Promote unpublicized success and capitalize/leverage experience
•“Tell The Story” more effectively to clients and media as well as Garner greater coverage of key news stories;
•Showcase YOU as cause-related thought leader in the Industry;
•Engage fans and prospective fans through more targeted promotions;
•Enhance referral fan sites and create partner relationships;
•Collaborate making public ambassadors in a more meaningful way for mutual publicity;
•Position you for more speaking engagements and guest appearances; and,
•Monetize your site and social networks with targeted opportunities
Sample Consulting Role.
o Asset & Advisory Role to Senior Staff, Admin & Marketing
o Be a soundboard to ideas and act as an advisor to marketing & PR team
o Play role of Creative Director or Brand Manager to help punch up collateral development, powerpoint presentations, DVD/movie presentations, websites, etc.
o Provide brainstorming and marketing plan development ideas to department heads
o Assign under-performing territories not covered actively by Sales and Showrooms…. Were little sales exist and let me drive Business Development in test markets!
o Creation of ambassador program (referral based program) through brokers and key managers
Read More »
BROEKMAN communications has a 15-year track record of developing websites with branding, marketing, business development, social media, SEO and PR front-and-center! Our core offering now is website development using WordPress. From helping translate your vision to acting as your art director/creative director, BROEKMAN communications builds amazing high-end websites as YOUR dedicated programmer.
We enable our clients to:
• Raise their profile and enhance site design with better content restructure home page; introduce headers & sliders; and more;
• Make site more dynamic with great calls to action pushing b2b and b2c initiatives;
• Promote company services more effectively for prospective clients and business development purposes;
• Create new portals and evolve old websites to be warmer, more inviting, dynamic and interactive;
• Empower staff to easily make changes and are NOT reliant on busy & backed-up IT department (or expensive guys like us!);
• Create platform for future expansion including blast email integration, salesforce/CRM integration, SEO and other desirable / needed modules; and,
• Effectively brand website as a community home to make current clients proud of their association helping improve retention.
Did you know that 17% of all sites online now use WORDPRESS?Read More »
SEO is real strength of ours. We have a proven track record with SEO basics as part of our WordPress Website Development projects. We follow many benchmark best practices, but also have successful experience with deploying plugins to strengthen site content, communicate better with bots, yield better search engine results and get 1st page ranking quickly. We offer a number of ways to do “after market” SEO basics to pick up where other wordpress installations have left off with those inexperienced. Our core focus is to yield some natural great ‘organic search’ strength in the short term and, with some real investment in search engine optimization / SEO programs, we can let the “science” lead us through the long haul!
The best way for me to demonstrate my success in achieving results is to have you search literally in Google, Bing or Yahoo any of the below mentioned key words. Strength depends on the zip code and state, but generally speaking I have been on 1st page guaranteed for ANY of these words, if not top position! Please feel free to ping me or email me if that’s not the case in your area! (Within a week of getting your challenge, we’ll hopefully move up!).
- Customer base / DNA analysis
- Key Word Analysis (research, reconnaissance, recommendations)
- Comprehensive Website Analysis & Audit
- Analysis of Statistics (tracking visitors) and marketing intelligence reports
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Optimization – content, copy, keywords and images
- Basic SEO new website best practices
- Search Engine submittals
- Link Building programs / back-link creation
- Social Media SEO Strategies & Profile Development
- Online PR Optimization
- Blog Development & Thought Leadership
- Target audience / channel marketing & SEO
MARKETING, BRANDING & CORPORATE IDENTITY
- brand marketing coach – #2 – in less than 24 hours! competitive word, we go up and down. there as of 3/15, 3/20
- branding marketing coach – #3 – in less than 24 hours!
- corporate identity campaigns – #1
- corporate identity campaign – #4
- brand community and publicity strategy – #5
- corporate image campaigns of 2013 – #6
- branding campaign workplan – #7
- companies offering pr, branding, business development, marketing – #5
- do we lead with branding campaign or website? – #6
SOCIAL MEDIA, COMMUNICATION & TOOLS
- Blast email program – #1
- Blast email programs – #1
- Blast email campaigns – #3
- blast email – #7 (ahead of constant contact and emma)
- facebook, twitter, instagram, google+ – #5
- how to roll back to wordpress 3.4 – #5
- how to use jotform – #5
- godaddy checking your email – #6
- communications website – #1
- real estate publicity – #1
- real estate pr – #3
- real estate public relations – #1
- realtor publicity – #1
- publicity real estate – #1
- publicity launch real estate – #1
- pr firms real estate – page 1-2
- best publicist real estate – #1
- best publicist real estate los angeles – #1
- NY real estate publicity – #2
- real estate publicity new york – #2
- public relations for real estate consultants – #1
- real estate publicity events – #2
- pr consulting for real estate – #1
- graphic designer expertise real estate – #2 and #3
- texas real estate publicist – #1
- Realtor Marketing Business Development Consultants – #1
- publicity launch new master planned community – #1 and #2
- realtor public relations plan – #3
- how to work public relations into real estate – #7
- pr consultants 90077 – #2
- real estate publicist – #6 or #8
- branding social page for real estate – #4
- Synagogue Branding – #1
- Jewish community marketing – #1, #2 and #4 (#1 for 4 years)
- Marketing to the jewish community – #1, #5, #6 (#1 for 4 years)
- Jewish Marketing Agency – #1, #3
- Jewish marketing – #2
- Jewish marketing consultant – #2
- marketing strategy jewish clients – #2
- jewish community grants – #7
- jewish marketing plan – #6 and #7
- How to set up godaddy email on iphone – #1 – FEATURED
- Google “communications websites” – #1
- Google “b.c.” or “bc” –
- Google “broekman partner”
- Google “godaddy email on iphone” – #6 along with ONLY godaddy links
FREE SEO AUDIT
What’s My SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.Read More »