Tag Archives: pay-per-click
We’ve seen a surge in referrals asking for proposals. We therefore created this page to help with intake interviews and preliminary scope of work to determine what tactics are key to our collaboration.
Below is a quick preliminary scope of work list to guide our collaboration.
- Transform brands and professionalize corporate culture.
- Encourage collaborative environments.
- Facilitate process that taps into your creativity, getting into the heads of your leadership & management, and translate that vision into tangible results.
DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Preliminary Scope of Work PROPOSAL =====
Brand Activation Set-up.
- Audit, Assessment & Intake Interview
- Situation Assessment
- Competitive Analysis
- Stakeholder / Client DNA Analysis
- New Logo Development
- Business Card Development
- Develop e-Signature email + e-Letterhead
- Facebook Fanpage Development
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Audit, Assessment & Intake Interview
Dedicated Website Brand Development.
- Research and Acquire domain matching brand and with search engine optimization (SEO) potential
- Set-up hosting and install WordPress
- Acquire WordPress theme that provides current and future functionality/design
with ability for growth, integration of tools, expansion, serviceable by theme author, etc.
- Create Site Map / Table of Contents and Website Menu- Create landing pages with strategic content
- Include Security Protocol package to minimize any hacking and seal website
- Include Website Analytics & SEO package to maximize website search success
- Determine rich keywords and SEO friendly terms to maximize impact
- Complete a “Googlization” of the site including Google Webmasters Tools, Google My Business set-up, Gmail account set-up, Search Console integration, Google Analytics set-up an integration, etc.
- Onsite SEO package to get us started – Yoast Plugin, sitemap submissions, per page optimization
- Offsite submissions and SEO – back-links included
- Ensure Social Sharing integration – FB like, promote on Linkedin, tweet, etc.
Lead Generation Program
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
(minimum 2-3 hours to develop together). Marketing can and SHOULD include other elements including website banner advertising, key organization/business-to-business/trade advertising, sponsored email advertising, sponsored advertising via social media channels, influencer marketing, blog advertising.
- Social Media channel marketing
Including specific campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Slideshare, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Vimeo, etc.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
Strategy, copy writing, keyword selection, image/asset collection and set-up of accounts.
- Facebook Set-up
Minimum 3-4 hours set up first campaign with 3-4 rotating ads/variations. Requires Facebook Ad Budget – minimum $100/wk – $400/mth
- Google set-up
Minimum 5-6 hours set-up campaign with 40 keywords and variations of ads). Requires Google PPC Ads Budget – minimum $400/mth
- Blast Email Marketing.
List cultivation. Design email blasts. Oversee distribution. Report Opens/Clicks. Monitoring leads/website visitors. Determine Return on Investment (ROI) AND Return on Engagement (ROE)
- Direct Mail targeted campaigns. Could include EDDM (direct to door) marketing.
Strategy, Design, Print & Oversee Fulfillment.
- Develop lead generation / marketing plan
Who Are We?
Digital Marketing Agency specializing…
• MARKETING & BRANDING – CAMPAIGNS & STRATEGY •
• ADVERTISING • PR, PUBLICITY & PROMOTIONS • SOCIAL MEDIA •
• WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT • SEO • SEM • PAY-PER-CLICK •
• LEAD GENERATION • IN-BOUND MARKETING • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT •
What We Do
MARKETING & BRAND MANAGEMENT
Build & repackage brands leveraging integrity/history making them relevant, viable and competitive.
We transform brands and professionalize corporate culture. We bring visionary creative services. We encourage collaborative environments. We tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership & management and translate that vision into tangible results.
Brand Design & Management. We bring savvy ‘studio branding’ tactics, corporate marketing/PR initiatives, visionary creative services, and solid BizDev optics/perception-building tools to take you to the next level.
BRAND ARCHITECTURE & STRATEGY
Marketing Director + Publicist + Social Media Director + Creative Director/Graphic Designer in ONE
Delivering high end high impact marketing firepower, brand strategy, creative identity platforms and promotional might for luxury companies throughout U.S., Europe, Costa Rica and Middle East. We will redesign your corporate identity – from logo, business card, website and social profiles to setting virtually all your print collateral, advertising, investor relations, public relations & digital collateral needs.
CORPORATE IDENTITY PROGRAMS.
Since 2000, we’ve successfully created brand management programs, identity campaigns, creative platforms and style guides. We understand that our clients sometimes need guidance, copy, messaging & direction – the plan; and others, they need the deliverables and marketing collateral. We listen to what you want and deliver what you need.
We build successful brands.
We make things happen with our infectious enthusiasm, our will for immediate action and our passion to serve.
We Tap creativity by getting into the heads of your leadership, management & marketing leaders through situation assessments, creative briefs, recon and research.
We then export your corporate identity while manifesting brand strategy & marketing/PR initiatives.
You walk away with a strategic creative platform / a visionary launch pad to drive your business.
It’s RARE when work with a firm that can handle digital marketing and design/printing/traditional marketing well… let alone an agency with with sales, publicity, communications and marketing background in one.
IT IS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION
As a publicist and communication/branding specialist, this is our daily mantra.
RATES & PROGRAMS – Please contact us and we’ll be happy to do a free consultation and give you a proposal based on your preliminary scope of work!
Did you know? We also….
LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE RETREATS
We are charismatic connectors, motivational speakers, master networkers, change facilitators & innovation creators.
We create opportunities for your team to think together, collaborate effectively and team build. Effective strategic leadership through charismatic, direct, clear, concise and assertive communication practices. Effective feedback. Strategic planning. Team building. Your management/leadership team will achieve a greater sense of personal buy-in, purpose and passion to drive the business successfully into 2018 and beyond.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]Read More »
Found an amazing post on Jon Loomer’s page from last summer which did a thorough job on explaining the technical steps in adding an admin.
YouTube video step by step:
OR check out the post here:
Frankly, we’re tired of reinventing the wheel, but happy to point people in the right place when they stumble on
us first as the go between in this ultimate game of SEO / information gathering / information sharing / transparency
building marketing/PR experience. 🙂
Thanks Jon in advance for putting in all that time and effort.Read More »
Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com.
Eligibility | Program Details | Testimonials | Apply today
Join the program
Get further, faster. Apply to the Google for Nonprofits program.
Members will gain access to premium Google products and support, including:
- Google Ad Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube for Nonprofits: Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, and more.
- Google Earth Outreach Grants: Free licensing for Google Earth Pro and Maps API for Business.
- Google Apps for Nonprofit: Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits
- One Today by Google: Free access to a mobile fundraising platform.
- JOIN NOW: http://www.google.com/nonprofits/join/