Tag Archives: twitter content display policy
Twitter’s policy is “designed” to help you use their logo and trademarks without having to worry about negotiating with us or talking to our lawyers.
Usage guidelines – Do:
- Use our official, unmodified Twitter bird to represent our brand.
- Make sure the bird faces right.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the bird.
- Use speech bubbles or words around the bird.
- Rotate or change the direction of the bird.
- Animate the bird.
- Duplicate the bird.
- Change the color of the bird.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.