BROEKMAN communications has a 15-year track record of developing websites with branding, marketing, business development, social media, SEO and PR front-and-center! Our core offering now is website development using WordPress. From helping translate your vision to acting as your art director/creative director, BROEKMAN communications builds amazing high-end websites as YOUR dedicated programmer.
We enable our clients to:
• Raise their profile and enhance site design with better content restructure home page; introduce headers & sliders; and more;
• Make site more dynamic with great calls to action pushing b2b and b2c initiatives;
• Promote company services more effectively for prospective clients and business development purposes;
• Create new portals and evolve old websites to be warmer, more inviting, dynamic and interactive;
• Empower staff to easily make changes and are NOT reliant on busy & backed-up IT department (or expensive guys like us!);
• Create platform for future expansion including blast email integration, salesforce/CRM integration, SEO and other desirable / needed modules; and,
• Effectively brand website as a community home to make current clients proud of their association helping improve retention.
Did you know that 17% of all sites online now use WORDPRESS?
About Jeremy Broekman
As an expert in marketing, branding, advertising, social media, graphic design and website development, Jeremy trains corporate, entertainment industry, real estate, start-up and nonprofit C-suite and V-suite executives. Jeremy leads summits and seminars that show professionals how to launch successful marketing campaigns and manage effective promotions. He coaches and consults teams and individuals in the areas of business development, brand strategy and social media. Jeremy is a Spartan racer, charismatic connector and master networker. His presentations are highly motivational and energizing, showing teams how to overcome obstacles and develop a shared vision. Jeremy draws on his experience at Universal Television and Xerox Corporation to train senior managers of Fortune 500 companies.
18+ years providing Brand Management, Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Website Development, Lead Generation, Publicity, SEO, Online PR, and Social Media consulting for corporate, real estate, entertainment, start-up and non-profit clientele.